Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bicycle Accident Attorney
Bicycle accident injuries are unfortunately all too common in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania personal injury lawyers at Robert Brand & Associates, P.C. understand the unique aspects of bicycle accident cases, including:
- Accident reconstruction
- Bike design and manufacturing issues
- Pennsylvania vehicle laws pertaining to bicycle riders
- Roadway design as it relates to bicycle riders
In most bicycle accidents, a negligent or inattentive automobile driver is at fault. Some of the common types of collisions include:
- A driver turning directly in front of a bicyclist
- A driver entering the street from a driveway or parking space pulls into traffic in front of the bicyclist
- A driver fails to yield at an intersection
- A driver fails to stop at a stop sign or red light
- A driver's inattention while driving past a bicyclist
- A driver fails to look both ways when resuming travel after stopping at a stop sign
- A driver impaired by drugs or alcohol
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident, please contact the Pennsylvania bicycle accident lawyers at Robert Brand & Associates, P.C. today. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.
All initial consultations are free. Get the Brand name you deserve. Robert Brand, THE Brand name in personal injury law.
Call (215) 557-9855 for a FREE Consultation.